The Weather Network presents extended active weather coverage in Alberta and Ontario
Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 7:37 PM –
We’re following active weather in Alberta and Ontario, and we invite you to tune into The Weather Network on TV for all the latest updates.
Here’s a look at our programming schedule.
EXTENDED ACTIVE WEATHER COVERAGE: Tune in to The Weather Network for live updates on the summer storms in your area. Our team of reporters and meteorologists in the field provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date coverage.
Alberta is in the midst of its first significant snowfall of the season — and we’re following it every step of the way.
If you live in Alberta, here’s what you can expect to see on The Weather Network on TV on Wednesday:
- Deb Matejicka will begin reporting LIVE from Calgary starting at 6 a.m. MT
- Chris Murphy and Sheryl Plouffe will provide updates from our national weather centre in Oakville, Ontario
- Margeaux Morin will begin reporting LIVE from Edmonton from 7 a.m. MT – 9 a.m. MT
- During that time, Chris Mei will provide updates form our national weather centre
- We will be live streaming our coverage of the Alberta snow online and via mobile on Wednesday morning starting at 7 a.m. MT. A link will be made available on Alberta city pages when the stream is online.
- Follow social media updates using the hashtags #ABstorm #ABsnow on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
SEE YOURSELF ON TELEVISION!: Every hour at :02, :12, :22, :32, :42 and :52 we feature the best viewer-submitted photos. Tune in to see if your photo is featured. | UPLOAD HERE
Hilarious spoof special weather statement for the City of Calgary goes viral Windy and wet for Wednesday night; October-like temperatures into the weekend Five photos: Winter wonderlands Rain, strong winds and storms en route